3W LED Phase Contrast Microscopy , Trinocular Biological Microscope
Cheap Trinocular Phase Contrast Microscope 40X – 1000X Magnification
• Extended EWF 10x/18 mm eyepieces
• Eyepieces can be secured to the tubes
• Trinocular Siedentopf type heads are with 30° inclined tubes, interpupillary distance from 48 to 75 mm and is equipped with diopter adjustment(s).
• Revolving and reversed nosepiece for 4 objectives (5 objectives is optional)
All optics are anti-fungus treated and anti-reflection coated for maximum light throughput
Infinity achromatic phase contrast objectives 4x/0.13 10x/0.30 S40x/0.70 S100x/1.25 oil (Standard) 20x/0.40 (Optional)
Infinity plan phase contrast objectives 4x/0.10 10x/0.25 S40x/0.65 S100x/1.25 oil S60x/ 0.80 (Optional)
• 142 x 135 mm ceramic stage with integrated 76 x 52 mm mechanical stage protects with a very tough ceramic surface, against marks and scratches.The surface also ensures stray light not to be reflected from the stage into the objective
• 185 x 177 mm rackless stage equipped with double slide holder and integrated 75 x 50 mm rackless mechanical stage. It has no protruding parts, enabling more smooth movements and is safer (Optional)
CONDENSER FOR PHASEONTRAST
• An Abbe condenser NA. 1.25 with phase contrast disc for 10/S40x and S100x oil immersion achromatic phase contras objectives
• Coaxial coarse and fine adjustments, 100 graduations, 1 μm per graduation, 100 μm per rotation, total travel approximately 14 mm.(most to 25mm)
• Supplied with an adjustable rack stop to prevent damage to sample and objectives.
• The coarse adjustments are equipped with friction control
• 3 W adjustable LED illumination with internal 100-240 V power supply
• The innovative design offer larger apertures, allowing the optical system of the microscope to produce images at higher resolutions,
very close to the theoretical diffraction limit of the optics.
Other benefits is the low energy consumption, no heating and a long operating lifetime
• The illumination on models with IOS plan and plan phase infinity corrected system provides high contrast and a maximum achievable resolving
power of the optics. Also available for other models as an option