Darkfield Live Blood Analysis Microscope Instrumental Microscope
A dark field microscope is ideal for viewing objects that are unstained, transparent and absorb little or no light. These specimens often have similar refractive indices as their surroundings, making them hard to distinguish with other illumination techniques. You can use dark field to study marine organisms such as algae, plankton, diatoms, insects, fibers, hairs, yeast and protozoa as well as some minerals and crystals, thi polymers and some ceramics. You can also use dark field in the research of live bacterium, as well as mounted cells and tissues. It is more useful in examining external details, such as outlines, edges, grain boundaries and surface defects than internal structure.
• Extended EWF 10x/20 mm eyepieces, Ø 30 mm tubes.
• Eyepieces can be secured to the tubes
• Binocular Siedentopf type heads are with 30° inclined tubes, interpupillary distance from 52 to 75 mm and is equipped with diopter adjustment(s). (48-75 is Optional)
• The trinocular head comes with a Ø 30 mm photo port.
• An optional ergonomic titling head (0:100 50:50) are also available (Otional)
• Revolving and reversed nosepiece for 4 objectives (5 objectives is optional)
All optics are anti-fungus treated and anti-reflection coated for maximum light throughput
Infinity achromatic objectives 4x/0.13 10x/0.30 20x/0.40 S40x/0.70 S100x/1.25 oil (Optional)
Infinity E-Plan objectives 4x/0.10 10x/0.25 20x/0.40 S40x/0.65 S100x/1.25 oil (Optional)
Infinity plan objectives 4x/0.10 10x/0.25 S40x/0.65 S100x/1.25 oil (Standard) S60x/ 0.80 (Optional)
• 156 x 138 mm ceramic stage with integrated 76 x 54 mm mechanical stage protects with a very tough ceramic surface, against marks and scratches.The surface also ensures stray light not to be reflected from the stage into the objective
• 185 x 177 mm rackless stage equipped with double slide holder and integrated 75 x 50 mm rackless mechanical stage. It has no protruding parts, enabling more smooth movements and is safer (Optional)
CONDENSER FOR DARK FIELD
Dark field condenser is based on an Abbe, aplanatic, or achromatic condenser, but to the light path add a dark field stop. This additional element is housed in various ways.
• Dark field condensr (dry) usually for 40-600X manification.
• Dark field condensr (oil), if you want to observe 600X and more, this condenser is necessary.
• Coaxial coarse and fine adjustments, 100 graduations, 1 μm per graduation, 100 μm per rotation, total travel approximately 14 mm.(most to 25mm)
• Supplied with an adjustable rack stop to prevent damage to sample and objectives.
• The coarse adjustments are equipped with friction control
• 3 W adjustable LED illumination with internal 100-240 V power supply
• The innovative design offer larger apertures, allowing the optical system of the microscope to produce images at higher resolutions,
very close to the theoretical diffraction limit of the optics.
Other benefits of the NeoLED is the low energy consumption, no heating and a long operating lifetime
• The illumination on models with IOS plan and plan phase infinity corrected system provides high contrast and a maximum achievable resolving
power of the optics. Also available for other models as an option
|UB200||Body (Choose the power cord please)||•||•|
|MS2||Binocular, Interpupillary distance 52-75mm||•||/|
|MS2A||Binocular, Interpupillary distance 48-75mm||◦||/|
|MT2B||Trinocular, Interpupillary distance 52-75mm (100:0)||/||◦|
|MT2||Trinocular, Interpupillary distance 52-75mm (20:80)||/||•|
|MT2A||Trinocular, Interpupillary distance 48-75mm (20:80)||/||◦|
|MT2C||Trinocular, Interpupillary distance 52-75mm (50:50)||/||◦|
|E1020PA||High eye-point plan eyepiece WF10X/20||••||••|
|E1022PC||High eye-point plan eyepiece WF10X/22||◦ ◦||◦ ◦|
|E1613PB||Plan eyepiece WF16X/13||◦ ◦||◦ ◦|
|E1020GA||High eye-point plan eyepiece WF10X/20 (Pointer)||◦||◦|
|E1022GC||High eye-point plan eyepiece WF10X/22 (Pointer)||◦||◦|
|E1020RA||Reticule Eyepiece, Cross WF10X/20||◦||◦|
|WB-X4C||Infinity Achromatic Objective 4X N.A.0.13||◦||◦|
|WB-X10C||Infinity Achromatic Objective 10X N.A. 0.30||◦||◦|
|WB-X40C||Infinity Achromatic Objective 40X(S) N.A.0.70||◦||◦|
|WB-X100C||Infinity Achromatic Objective 100X(S)/(0i1) N.A. 1.25||◦||◦|
|WB-X4C-P||Infinity Plan Achromatic Objective (Economical) 4X N.A.0.13||◦||◦|
|WB-X10C-P||Infinity Plan Achromatic Objective (Economical) 10X N.A.0.30||◦||◦|
|WB-X40C-P||Infinity Plan Achromatic Objective (Economical) 40X(S) N.A.0.70||◦||◦|
|WB-X100C-P||Infinity Plan Achromatic Objective (Economical) 100X(S) (oil) N.A.1.25||◦||◦|
|WB-P2C||Infinity Plan Achromatic Objective 2X||◦||◦|
|WB-P4C||Infinity Plan Achromatic Objective 4X||•||•|
|WB-P10C||Infinity Plan Achromatic Objective 10X||•||•|
|WB-P02C||Infinity Plan Achromatic Objective 20X||◦||◦|
|WB-P40C||Infinity Plan Achromatic Objective 40X (S)||•||•|
|WB-P60C||Infinity Plan Achromatic Objective 60X (S)||◦||◦|
|WB-P100C||Infinity Plan Achromatic Objective 100X (S) (Oil)||•||•|
|ZT2||Mechanical Stage. right handed. 156X138mm. movement range 76X54mm||•||•|
|ZT2B||Rackless Stage, right handed. 185X177mm. movement range 75X50mm||◦||◦|
|ZQ480||Quadruple Nosepiece, inward facing||•||•|
|ZQ580||Quintuple Nosepiece. inward facing||◦||◦|
|JG12||Dark Filed Slide||◦||◦|
|JG10B||Dark Filed Condenser (dry)||•||•|
|JG11A||Dark Field Condeser (oil)||◦||◦|
|KL2B||Kohler Illuminator (No field diaphragm)||◦||◦|
|KL3A||Kohler Illuminator (with field diaphragm)||•||•|
|DQ2||for 6V 20W Halogen Lamps||◦||◦|
|DQ2A||for 6V 30W Halogen Lamps||◦||◦|
|DQLC2C||3W LED Electric Device (with Rechargeable Batteries)||◦||◦|
|DQL2C||3W LED Electric Device||•||•|
|JK-Nikon||Adapter for Nikon DSLR||◦||◦|
|JK-Cannon||Adapter for Cannon DSLR||◦||◦|
|LA5-0011||Blue Filter (Φ38) (LED Lamp without Filter)||◦||◦|
|LU5-0011||Green Filter (Φ38)||◦||◦|
|LH5-0011||Yellow Filter (Φ38)||◦||◦|
|LB5-0011||Ground Glass (Φ38)||◦||◦|
|BZ-0022A||6V 20W Osram Lamp||◦||◦|
|BZ-0022||6V 20W Halogen Lamp Made in China||◦||◦|
|BZ-0023||250V/3.15A Φ5X20 fuse||•••||•••|
|BZ-0022B||6V 30W Halogen Lamp||◦||◦|
|BZ-0022C||6V 30W Osram Halogen Lamp||◦||◦|
|DQL2B-2000||3W LED Lamps||•||•|
|BZ2-0018||Φ2mm Allen screw driver||•||•|
|• menas: stadard configuration ◦ means optional configuration|
Q1. What is your terms of packing?
A: Generally, we pack our goods in neutral white boxes and brown cartons. If you have legally registered patent,
we can pack the goods in your branded boxes after getting your authorization letters.
Q2. What is your terms of payment?
A: T/T 30% as deposit, and 70% before delivery. We’ll show you the photos of the products and packages
before you pay the balance.
Q3. What is your terms of delivery?
A: EXW, FOB, C&F, CIF.
Q4. How about your delivery time?
A: Generally, it will take 1 to 30 days after receiving your advance payment. The specific delivery time depends
on the items and the quantity of your order.
Q5. Can you produce according to the samples?
A: Yes, we can produce by your samples or technical drawings. We can build the molds and fixtures.
Q6. What is your sample policy?
A: We can supply the sample if we have ready goods in stock, but the customers have to pay the sample cost and
the courier cost.
Q7. Do you test all your goods before delivery?
A: Yes, we have 100% test before delivery
Q8: How do you make our business long-term and good relationship?
A:1. We keep good quality and competitive price to ensure our customers benefit ;
2. We respect every customer as our friend and we sincerely do business and make friends with them,
no matter where they come from.