Lab Stereo Optical Microscope Trinocular Stereo Zoom Microscope With Digital Camera
Trinocular Stereo Optical Microscope with 5 Million Pixel Camera
1) Destaticization: stand, zoom tube, 10×eyepiece and auxiliary objective are all equipped with destaticization. It is very helpful for users to observe the specimen with static( such as semiconductor chip).When use this function, please connect the microscope to the ground through the joggle on the back of the stand.
2) Airproof Function: zoom tube and 10× eyepiece are both equipped with airproof function, and this ensures the instrument work properly when the humidity around is high.
3) Ergonomics design can make users feel comfortable after long-time operation.
4) High definition, broad wide field of view, long-distance work. Various of attachments can be added on this instrument. It can be widely used in such fields:
a. Can be used for training and education in school and research institute
b. Can be used for routine inspection in medical institution.
c. Can be used for assemblage, testing, measuring and quality control in industry, especially in IT.
5) Kinds of optional attachments ( such as illumination, stand, eyepiece, objectives and etc.)
• Extended EWF 10x/20 mm
• Trinocular heads with 45° inclined tubes, interpupillary distance from 55 to 75 mm and is equipped with diopter adjustment(s).
• 0.5x Auxiliary Objective, 2x Auxiliary Objective optional
• Three kinds of illumination are available for your special needs: Transmitted light, Sideling light and LED Circuit light
|1||ZSA0745B/ZSA0745T Zoom Tube||•||•|
|2||Binocular 45° Inclined Tube||•||/|
|3||Trinocular 45° Inclined Tube||/||•|
|4||10x Eyepiece WF10x20||•||•|
|5||10X Division Eyepiece||◦||◦|
|16||Brightless Adjusting Knob||•||•|
|17||LED Circular Illumination||◦||◦|
|23||0.4x reduce lense + CCD||/||◦|
|24||0.4x reduce lens + intermediate lens + digital camera||/||◦|
|25||Camera adapter + 2.5x photography eyepiece||/||◦|
|26||Intermediate tube + 10x eyepiece – Nikon digital camera||/||◦|
|27||2.0 USB cable||/||◦|
|• menas: stadard configuration ◦ means optional configuration|